Light reflective color (IRPOL) is an insulator of the most diverse water-based ceramic nanocomposite compounds. This combination Light reflective color It has a very small amount of volatile substances and has a combination of anti-corrosion properties, insulation and anti-vapor properties. This insulation is single-component and can be easily used in various fields of application.
The thermal insulation paint of Ista Polymer Sharif Company is mass produced using the latest technologies of the nano industry. The mechanism of action of heat insulating paint is made possible by reducing the speed of heat transfer and by trapping a large volume of air inside the nanoparticles. The thermal conductivity of IRPOL coatings is about 0.035 W/m Kelvin.
What is the color of heat insulation?
Light reflective paint or heat insulating paint has two main components. It is the primary component of nanoparticle that minimizes thermal conductivity by trapping air. The second component of heat insulation paint is acrylic based resins. The combination of these materials causes the production of light-reflecting colors and insulating colors, which can be used as both cold and hot insulation.
Application of heat insulating paints
Light-reflecting paint, which is used as heat insulation paint in different places, including:
- Heat insulating paint for use in commercial and residential buildings
- Heat insulating paint for industrial equipment
- Heat insulating paint (reflective paint) for use in tanks
- Thermal insulation of pipelines and equipment of chemical plants and treatment plants
- High temperature industrial equipment insulation
- Thermal insulation against light absorption and light reflective paint
- Cold and heat insulation paint, cold wall insulation/wall heat insulation/wall cold insulation/wall insulation paint
Advantages of IRPOL multi-functional insulation coating
Light-reflecting insulating coatings have many advantages, including:
- Low thermal conductivity
- No accumulation of steam under the surface of the insulation (no corrosion under the surface)
- High chemical and corrosion resistance of heat insulation paint
- Sound attenuator
- Economical in the long term and short return period
- Simplicity of implementation of thermal insulation paint
- Easy application on the surface by roller or spray
- Ability to run while servicing
- The one-component heat insulation paint reduces the drying and application time.
- Ability to run on equipment with complex geometry